This holiday season, Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites (HBMS) has illuminated the Colonial Industrial Quarter for the first time in the history of the city. The support of the community is important to HBMS, and we are pleased to have received such positive feedback about this new feature!
In this season of giving, we ask that you contribute a suggested donation to the Christmas in the Quarter. Your donation will go to help HBMS keep the lights on literally and figuratively as well as support the family-friendly activities throughout the weekend. We ask for your generosity in the spirit of the season to ensure our historic structures continue to be around for future generations.
We recognize everyone’s situation is different, so please give whatever you are able and know that every dollar will truly make a difference.
The Historic Colonial Industrial Quarter is the perfect setting for holiday festivities.
Christmas in the Quarter is open Thurs. & Fri. from 5 - 8pm, Sat. from 2 - 8pm, & Sun. from 11am - 5pm and is located at 459 Old York Road, Bethlehem, PA 18018 - behind the Historic Hotel Bethlehem.
Enjoy our family friendly activities throughout the weekend:
- Tours of the Colonial Industrial Quarter on the hour on a first come, first serve basis
- Holiday Pop-up Shopping – Luckenbach Mill, 1stFloor
- Holiday Photo Op Area – Luckenbach Mill, 1stFloor
- Make & Take Kids Crafts and Activities – Luckenbach Mill, 1stFloor
- Live Local Music – Thursday & Friday 6-8pm / Saturday & Sunday 4-8pm
- Local Holiday Art Exhibit – Luckenbach Mill, 2ndFloor
- Outdoor Art Exhibit
- Putz Exhibit – Springhouse
- Outdoor Movie Screen provided by 3 Monkeys featuring programs of Christmas past
- Warming stations
- Food Trucks
- Outdoor Winter Bar with Cave Brewing, Xplorer Spirits, and Kilimanjaro Distilleries
- Christmas Cottages – reserve a cozy cottage for up to 5 people to enjoy and warm up in
- Holiday Trees decorated by the Bethlehem Garden Club to get you inspired for your own decorating
In case of inclement weather, your ticket will be honored on a different day. For questions, please call the Visitor Center at 1.800.360.TOUR