- $35 Deluxe Family Pack - Includes admission for two adults, two children, and Paint Your own Birdhouse.
- $27 Family Pack - Includes admission for two adults and two children.
The delicious tradition returns to celebrate its 35th milestone anniversary this year! Held at the historic 6.5-acre Burnside Plantation — site of an 18th-century Moravian farm complete with historic barns, a Colonial kitchen garden, a pollinator garden, and an apple orchard, and affectionately known as Bethlehem’s “Farm in the City” — the annual celebration will offer to ways to enjoy all things blueberry. All proceeds help Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites to maintain 20 historic landmarks in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Visit Burnside Plantation
Saturday, July 16: 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday, July 17: 10 am - 6 pm
- Shop local crafters and vendors
- Enjoy live music from local musicians
- Visit the Blueberry Brewery Tasting tent
- Kid's crafts and activities
- Pony rides and petting zoo
- Historic barn and house tours
- Live demonstrations
- Enter the Blueberry Baking contest or Pie Eating contest
- Participate in the Dog Parade
- Enjoy everything blueberry
- And more!
Visit HistoricBethlehem.org for full list of activites and daily schedules.